Chief Consultant: Our Services
Our primary mission is to ensure that we directly meet the needs of your organization. The following outlines the various roles that we deploy to support you in maximizing the capacity of your impact! Don't see a role that aligns with your needs? We are able to develop a unique Executive Chief that directly aligns with your profile! We are excited to have you join the Remote C-Suite Movement with EdChiefs!
- Chief Academic Officer Consultants: CAOCs plan and carry out district-wide academic programming in accordance to curriculum, instruction, data and assessment.
- Chief of Staff Consultants: COSCs manage the strategic planning, scaling, and implementation processes for key initiatives as identified by the CEO/Executive Director.
- Chief Talent Officer Consultants: CTOCs implement effective recruitment, hiring processes, and retention strategies across the organization.
- Chief Operating Officer Consultants: COOCs support the organization's operational, financial, and developmental functions in order to promote a succinct, efficient programmatic system.
- Chief Equity Officer Consultants: CEOCs act as the key leader and advocate for equitable practices within the organization; auditing systems, training, and implementing key initiatives pertaining to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Chief Development Officer: CEOCs support the growth, development and expansion of the organization from compliance, to fundraising, to external relations.
- Founding Principal Executive Coaches: EPCs Offer intentisive 1:1 coaching to network leaders/ founding executive directors to support the effective implementation and scaling of your system.
- General Chief Consultants: CCs Serve as your key senior leader supporting the organizational needs and objectives identified by your team. General Chiefs can be leveraged in multiple capacities as identified by the network
Chief Consultant: Sample Work streams
Execution: Part-Time Remote Chief Consultant as a key senior executive (10-20 Hours a week)
- Chief Consultants meet with your primary organizational leader in a weekly check in
- Chief Consultants provide targeted feedback on current systems, structures, and initiatives
- Chief Consultants join your Senior Leadership team meeting(s)
- Chief Consultants plan and execute coaching meetings with direct report(s)
- Chief Consultants plan and execute key deliverables aligned with strategic initiatives and projects
- Chief Consultants assess current impact against network objectives and goals
- Chief Consultants provide intensive Weekly 1:1 supports
- Lead strategic planning initiatives alongside the Chief
- Engage in problem of practices/ thought partnership
- Collaborate on key network deliverables
- Support with team management
- Provide targeted feedback and executive coaching on leadership effectiveness
How EdChiefs supports you!
3 Reasons to hire a Remote Chief
Frees up your time to focus on key strategic initiatives and targeted work streams
Allows you to have an experienced senior leader on your team to support meeting network goals, while managing high impact initiatives
Offers your organization the opportunity to hire an executive senior leader at a low cost. The financial investment equates to the budget implications in hiring a teacher assistant or paraprofessional